Quote Originally Posted by agregory View Post
Our Negril driver drives for Whistling Bird and got a deal for us there I love the looks of the place! It should be perfect for us!

We stayed in High Cove last year for a few nights too, in the Sea Bird cottage! Loved it there! We'll miss the cliffs this year

I like that your son is a cliff person. We like to start our trip with the Negril beach, where it's a little more crazy and loud, and then relax for a few days before we have to go back to our cold home. We always miss the cliffs if we don't make it there for a few nights.

I really wanted to surf at Boston Beach for the first time. But we were there on a holiday so there were tons of people there with there families and I didn't want to be the spectacle lol. Our experience there was awesome though! We loved seeing all the Jamaican families, from grandparents to babies, spending their day together at da beach And of course there were 80 speakers set up with non-stop music to enjoy too. You'll love that beach! I hope your son decides to try surfing!
you're like my sister and her husband! they love split stays- catcha/nirvana seems to be their sweet spot. they did 5 days at nirvana and 3 days at catcha 6 months ago and realized they didn't have enough time on the cliffs, so they're there right now, doing 7 days strictly at catcha.

now i really hope you do a trip report- i want to hear all about whistling bird (i think i'd love it) and coral cottage.

... and don't mind me- i'mma keep spamming this forum until my trip!!!!