Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: How is Moondance Villas on cliffs?

User Info Menu

How is Moondance Villas on cliffs?

Whoops, I mean Moonlight Villas -- not Moondance, big difference there ....

As for Moonlight Villas, small little place on the Cliffs .... I have drove by it 100 times by don't think I've ever seen anyone coming in or out ... Very quiet little place, I am thinking.

Here is something important: I decided I want to hear the ocean at night .....

they're offering a nice deal .... Any thoughts on this place? It looks NICE ....
    Last edited by gerryg123; 11-14-2011 at 11:28 AM.

It's lovely, it's a home away from home, it's clean and safe and fun and in the middle of everything, also some cool bars and a great grocery store (Lance's) right across the road. Do you need a contact for Debbie the proprietor?

RB$

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123;[U
    18517]they're offering a nice deal .... Any thoughts on this place? It looks NICE ....
    where did you see the deal? her regular rate is $80 a night in winter.......
    Debbie is a hoot and you can't pick a nicer hostess.........or nicer location......
    you are right in between Pee Wees and Blue Cave Castle.........great snorkeling there.......
    the only thing is that dem don't have A/C........
    or at least dem didn't have A/C the last time mi looked
    you probably won't need it though in Jan and Feb for sleeping at night.....
    you are hovering right above the wata der at Moonlight.....
    so it's pretty cool at night during da winter

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Nice place with a great lady running it! No pool, but who needs that when you are right pon da wata. As above, nice location that is convenient for everything you need.

And there are great dogs!!! Swimming with those dogs is one of my fave things to do in Jamaica! : ) And I'm not even a "dog person" per se. I love Debbies dogs. There is a great vibe at Moonlight. I spend a lot of my first coffee of the day or afternoons there...

RB$

And there are great dogs!!! Swimming with those dogs is one of my fave things to do in Jamaica! : ) And I'm not even a "dog person" per se. I love Debbies dogs. There is a great vibe at Moonlight. I spend a lot of my first coffee of the day or afternoons there...

RB$