Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mo Bay to Negril - where do you eat?

User Info Menu

Re: Mo Bay to Negril - where do you eat?

When not in a hurry, and after at least 2pm, Pork Pit in Mobay is our favorite.
    '01 Perseverance Resort. '03 Perseverance Resort/ Ben Harver House. '12 Samsara.'13 Samsara.'14 Samsara.'15/'16 Xtabi.'17 Xtabi.'18 Xtabi.'19Xtabi

User Info Menu

Gotta stop off near Sav for some curry goat and dhall (lentils) with 2 rotis and a aubergine chowka .

Yum ��

User Info Menu

Name:  Pepe' Monte'.JPG
Views: 827
Size:  3.00 MBName:  Menu.JPG
Views: 764
Size:  1.62 MB
    Out for a ride on my motorcycle and I came across this place just outside of Lucea. This would be between Lucea and Bull's Bay, maybe a little more than half way from MBJ to Negril. Nice place and nice washrooms. Beers were $400 but right on the main road you expect that price. I won't pay any more than that but these beers were icy cold so worth it. I didn't eat but the prices seemed fair and I I had a look and the jerk looked really good. The only complaint was the music. So loud you couldn't even hear yourself think.

User Info Menu

We really liked Bigga's chicken.

User Info Menu

Always Biggas.

[/url]

User Info Menu

Linston's "go to" is Bigga's if the folks don't have another place in mind.

Always good....

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Used to stop at a few places for a cold one or three. But now we are doing the MoBay Club thing as the groups are arriving on a few different flights. Plenty of drinks and food at MoBay Club so most times we just book it to Mega Mart for supplies then hi-ball it to Negil. Driver always has a few cold ones for everyone so we usually don't stop anywhere.........unless someone has to make a pit stop. But to answer the question, we used to stop at Bigga's or some of the cook shops on the left hand side of road right in Lucea and multiple road side stands for cold ones.

User Info Menu

............................................Name:  wendy's.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  5.4 KB

Name:  Snapshot_2019-1-20_10-55-30.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  111.2 KB