Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Yard Beach House

User Info Menu

Yard Beach House

Have any Boardies stayed at the Yard Beach House (formerly Sea Splash) recently? What did you think?

User Info Menu

Re: Yard Beach House

Sorry, I've only eaten there (good food) and my fav bartender, Rudy, works there...

User Info Menu

I've tried to find out if they have availability but their reservation system isn't working for me. Keeps going back to"step one".

User Info Menu

Yeah, I tried it too and it keeps going back to step 1.

I sent them an email to let them know.

User Info Menu

I spoke to them last week after having same trouble using website, and after long time trying to reach out. I am told the people who are "still" there are few (my favorite gardener Milton, chef's Edward and Nigel). The restaurant and bar are open 24/7 now, so there is a bit more activity (likely more noticeable if you stay in the building at beach end of property). More ganja smoke, more local traffic, but otherwise same. Big new inviting deck open to beach is a plus. They covered over the hot tub (which hasn't worked in years anyway) with dance floor space. Will I stay there again this year? See my other post - I'm not sure. But mostly that is because no one knows me there anymore and I'm having trouble negotiating a good price.
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]