Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club Mobay Booked Full

User Info Menu

Club Mobay Booked Full

Just tried to book Club Mobay for late April and Club Mobay is already booked up so we went on standby,is this because they are letting travel agents hold spots?? Only time we ever had a problem getting the club was when we waited until the last minute to do it.

User Info Menu

Re: Club Mobay Booked Full

I waited until 2 weeks out and they were booked, I too chose standby. I assumed the issue was that I was just to late, never thought about Travel Agents holding spots. I leave next Friday and will update you if anything happens with standby.
    '01 Perseverance Resort. '03 Perseverance Resort/ Ben Harver House. '12 Samsara.'13 Samsara.'14 Samsara.'15/'16 Xtabi.'17 Xtabi.'18 Xtabi.'19Xtabi

User Info Menu

Thanks Mfloyd,never had this before,guess we told to many people how great Jamaica was!!

User Info Menu

Hi. For what it’s worth we came through yesterday and passed Club MoBay people. Kind of funny actually. The only line we saw was 2 club Mobay groups in the nothing to declare line at customs. Landed at 12:02. We used the kiosks, no line at immigration, waited 10 minutes for our bag and no line at customs. 20 minutes from gate to driver, a record for us. We have used Club Mobay in the past but did not this time and were glad we didn’t. I know we were “before the rush” but still seemed very efficient. The traffic on the drive to Negril..... now that was bad.

User Info Menu

Luckily we have reservations already for mid-April. We are going to have an hour wait for the rest of the group to arrive from the Frozen Tundra. The lack of airline ticket availability means the airport will be JAMMED.

User Info Menu

I am going back at the end of March to the end of April but booked Club MoBay in earlier this month (Jan.19). I never take a chance and book them when I book my flight.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

If you have used Club Mobay before, send them an email and tell them you are wanting to use them again as a returning guest. It worked for me 2 years ago when they were "full".
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I booked CMB as soon as I had my flights booked. But, being an over-planner on a specific vacation schedule, I know well in advance when I'm traveling.

Sorry to hear you're on standby. When are you arriving?
    I'm gonna be Iron like a Lion in Zion

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phil & Cindy View Post
    If you have used Club Mobay before, send them an email and tell them you are wanting to use them again as a returning guest. It worked for me 2 years ago when they were "full".
    Thanks I'll try that right now.
    '01 Perseverance Resort. '03 Perseverance Resort/ Ben Harver House. '12 Samsara.'13 Samsara.'14 Samsara.'15/'16 Xtabi.'17 Xtabi.'18 Xtabi.'19Xtabi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    I booked CMB as soon as I had my flights booked. But, being an over-planner on a specific vacation schedule, I know well in advance when I'm traveling.

Sorry to hear you're on standby. When are you arriving?
    We fly in Friday! 3 days to go....