Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Dog lovers, this hike is for you!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Dog lovers, this hike is for you!

From the Observer:

There is a new and unusual tour now available in the hills near the little town of Adelphi in St James. It's called Hiking with the Hooligans and it affords guests the opportunity to walk the countryside with between one and two hundred rescued dogs.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sunda...5?profile=1056
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Dog lovers, this hike is for you!

I am SO doing this in April! There isn't any contact info. Do you know how to get in touch with them?

User Info Menu

If you do a google search for hiking with hooligans, you'll find their airbnb page where you can make reservations.

They're near Montego Bay... We are considering changing our plans to spend the first night in Mobay, then do this in the AM before heading to Negril.

User Info Menu

I saw that thanks! I am staying in Mobay a few days before heading to Negril. I will most def be doing this. Also going to ask my vet here if she can send me with any generic antibiotics to donate.
    No availability for April May yet but I found their Facebook page too.

User Info Menu

My wife has already told me in no uncertain terms we are not bringing a dog back from Jamaica... We already have a houseful of pets (2 80lb dogs and 3 cats)

User Info Menu

This is awesome. Would love to squeeze this in on my next trip.

User Info Menu

It is run by the Montego Bay Animal Haven. http://www.montegobayanimalhaven.com