Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: edibles ?

User Info Menu

Re: edibles ?

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    will make a visit. i am guessing you are correct regarding the canabudder
    Yes, watched her make it.
    '01 Perseverance Resort. '03 Perseverance Resort/ Ben Harver House. '12 Samsara.'13 Samsara.'14 Samsara.'15/'16 Xtabi.'17 Xtabi.'18 Xtabi.'19Xtabi

User Info Menu

We bought one of the brownies from wake and bake, I ate a quarter and was pretty buzzed. That was about as intense as I wanted. Now my tolerance is not as high as others so eat what you think is best. A woman at the hotel with us said she got drunk and ate 6 of the cookies and had a very bad day! I had a good experience though, the one brownie was enough for the whole trip, good $10 investment

User Info Menu

Try the milkshake at Wake N Bake. Wow! Delicious! I had 1/2 of one and got real buzzed!

User Info Menu

Go to Patsy's to try their delicious ganja ice cream.. also comes in a variety of flavours .. in the West End across from Chicken Lavish

User Info Menu

There's also the big guy on the beach that sells 'Baked' goods (usually walks the beach carrying a clear plastic tote on his head with a cardboard box of baked goods inside). I've heard his brownies are strong and I've had his rum cake (rum with a lil cake in it.. lol)

Last edited by ukran1ans; 02-01-2019 at 11:26 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    I've had his rum cake (rum with a lil cake in it.. lol)

yum, i love me a good (strong) rum cake!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mfloyd View Post
    Definitely try it. My wife and I were shocked by how good it was.
    So is the popcorn in a bag like a microwave bag of popcorn? And I assume you dont eat it as if you are sitting watching a movie!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    So is the popcorn in a bag like a microwave bag of popcorn? And I assume you dont eat it as if you are sitting watching a movie!
    She popped it fresh on the stove with butter. Put in in little bag like at a sporting event.

And yes we ate it like we were watching a movie, but we have very high tolerance. Followed it up with a cookie each and were set! I imagine we will make a stop there today. I'll post a pic.
    '01 Perseverance Resort. '03 Perseverance Resort/ Ben Harver House. '12 Samsara.'13 Samsara.'14 Samsara.'15/'16 Xtabi.'17 Xtabi.'18 Xtabi.'19Xtabi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mfloyd View Post
    She popped it fresh on the stove with butter. Put in in little bag like at a sporting event.

And yes we ate it like we were watching a movie, but we have very high tolerance. Followed it up with a cookie each and were set! I imagine we will make a stop there today. I'll post a pic.
    For me you have to use canna butter. I make it at home very potent. I bought some rice crispy squares in mobay and yo could see green flakes in it and it did nothing