Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: edibles ?

User Info Menu

edibles ?

we have tried the ganga cake at the c and w bar but wonder if there are edibles around other than the cake that someone has tried and can recommend

User Info Menu

Re: edibles ?

The popcorn at the Wake and Bake Cafe was pretty good.

User Info Menu

thanks. where is the wake and bake cafe

User Info Menu

It's on the cliffs, maybe a 5 minute walk past Catcha, on the left.

I had a small cookie there - was stronger than I expected... Which for me meant i actually felt it. Was mellow - not overwhelming.

I have high tolerance. Your millage may vary. As with all edibles, care should be taken not to have an overwhelming day.

User Info Menu

Tried several different edibles while in Jamaica. The only one to have an effect were from Wake and Bake. The popcorn, cake and cookies were all very good.
    '01 Perseverance Resort. '03 Perseverance Resort/ Ben Harver House. '12 Samsara.'13 Samsara.'14 Samsara.'15/'16 Xtabi.'17 Xtabi.'18 Xtabi.'19Xtabi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mfloyd View Post
    Tried several different edibles while in Jamaica. The only one to have an effect were from Wake and Bake. The popcorn, cake and cookies were all very good.
    Wow! Popcorn - definitely gonna try this!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Across from Citronella
    Name:  IMG_1241.JPG
Views: 1072
Size:  850.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_1242.JPG
Views: 1262
Size:  790.4 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    Wow! Popcorn - definitely gonna try this!
    Definitely try it. My wife and I were shocked by how good it was.
    '01 Perseverance Resort. '03 Perseverance Resort/ Ben Harver House. '12 Samsara.'13 Samsara.'14 Samsara.'15/'16 Xtabi.'17 Xtabi.'18 Xtabi.'19Xtabi

User Info Menu

My guess is they are actually making decarbed cannabutter instead of just throwing lots of green into the batter like some do.

Might want to visit while you can... The owner has been posting on Facebook that she's looking for someone to take over... She wants to lease the property to someone for ten years.

User Info Menu

will make a visit. i am guessing you are correct regarding the canabudder