Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: One Love Reggae concert series??

User Info Menu

One Love Reggae concert series??

Still no word on the winter lineup????

User Info Menu

i am proud to see Carey's attention into bettering the island, but, by his involvement in the JLP, i am a guessing that maybe the concert series isnt really his priority this year.. or so it would seem any way.. But, He seems to be a very committed man, and i think he will do westmoreland right..

PS - i hope i am way off and a awesome schedule is just around the corner - it just seems less likely every day

http://oneloveconcerts.com/new/

TUE NOV 22, 2011 PROTOJE
    TUE NOV 29, 2011 LUCIANO

After having lived and worked on the island for several years, if there is one thing that Jamaica has taught me, it's the concept going with the flow. I suggest everyone try it, in life, but especially when they are in Negril and on vacation. "Even the best laid plans of mice and men go oft awry"

In fact my experience has guided me to the philosophy that there is no sense in stressing about that which I can not control. All I can do is my best. And I have learned to keep the faith that everything happens exactly as it is supposed to. Everything is as it should be in the moment...

RB$

User Info Menu

As Carey has explained to me in the past its very difficult to line up the top acts, as most of their tours take them to the U.S. or Europe and Africa. Have to catch them on a break.
    Trip #59 most of February

The big artists that live on the island tend to wait until the very last minute to sign their contracts for concerts on the island, for various reasons. Carey has a good handle on what he is doing.

Keep the faith, relax and above all, enjoy your vacation!

RB$