Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone with info on Miss Jenny's???

User Info Menu

The country bar is a good time. I never imagined enjoying myself at a country bar in Negril. Everyone there was great and I had the best time there. Was a stop on the pub crawl.

User Info Menu

I've eaten at jenny's many times...going back to negril come Jan. and hope it's open too. Casual little lunch spot-cute.

User Info Menu

Yetta,
    Tina and I walked past Jenny's today - It looked to be open - but we didn't have time to go in..
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

Jenny's is closed and from talking with Connie it doesn't sound like it will be opening soon. However, like others have said, be sure to visit Jenny's daughter at C&D Bar/10 Square Feet of Texas. Wonderful place, and she has just started to serve food as well! Didn't get to try it, but I hear the Chicken Pasta is excellent. Also many desserts and cakes, including, I believe, Jenny's special cake. On the other side of Jenny's is her son Tayon's jerk restaurant, the best chicken I had all trip.

Name:  C&D Menu.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  13.4 KB

User Info Menu

Connie is a great host and makes a killer dirty banana as well. Cant wait to try the food.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kiknback View Post
    On the other side of Jenny's is her son Tayon's jerk restaurant, the best chicken I had all trip.
    Name:  C&D Menu.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  13.4 KB
    Just a wee correction....Tayon is Connie's brother.
    If you get the chance to try Connie's food...delicious & affordable!

User Info Menu

Thanks to everyone for your updates!! Truly appreciate the responses. Man, so hoping it will open again. Guess it's the fact that I am getting older and appreciate the older, classic spots. Don't get me wrong, I love to try out new places! And Connie and Dawn rock!! Just will be rather saddened if Miss Jenny's is no longer. Soon come.....