Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Hello Everyone! It's been a long time!

User Info Menu

Smile Hello Everyone! It's been a long time!

Hello To all,
    It's been a min since I've spoken to anyone on the board. Really miss you guys. I went on vacation in May 2011 to Seastar fall in love and haven't posted in a min.
    I want to say hello to Rob and Lisa who were a blast to talk to while at Seastar. Hello Ms barbara, Sam, Carol and the other staff were great. I really miss them.
    Planning a trip now back to Seastar because I loved it so much! This time I'm taking my new man with me to show him why I have to go every year to Jamaica, and Negril my favorite place to be.
    Staying at Seastar again of course and very excited about it.
    I haven't seen a one love concert series before, but thinking that I'm going to check one out this time to experience it.
    Miss posting and chatting with you guys. I'm back!lol
    Copper
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

Welcome back Copper!! Seastar can really bring out the best in a trip. Some really great folks there! Headed back myself in mid December and I can't wait to see all the improvements made. Guess they have made it even better than before if that's possible.
    When are you headed back??

User Info Menu

Hello Ytta, Going for 9 days in Mid april 2012, but I think that I'm going to stay a couple of days at catcha fallin star first. Then spend the rest at Seastar. Never been to catcha but it looks very romantic.
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

Hey Copper350,
    Welcome back! I am too making a April trip and staying at Seastar and Catcha. Stop the thinking and just do it! Catcha is great and if you are taking your honey, you will have a wonderful time. It appears Marley and her hubby will be doing the same thing, so hit her up or myself if you need any answers to all things Catcha.

User Info Menu

Yeah mon, booger speaks the truth copper!
    Catcha is the best place in the world for romance.....You will have a fabulous time
    We will spend the first night at Seastar and then the rest of the week at Catcha Falling Star, the last week in April.
    I posted tons of pictures of it on my anniversary trip report post.

Good idea with taking your new love...that will be the test. I did the same thing to Raul. I took him to give him the test.....he fell in love with Jamaica instantly....that's how I knew he was "the one"
    Then we got married.....in Negril! LOL

Have a blast (but that's a given)