Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Kymani Marley

User Info Menu

Kymani Marley

just returned after a ten day stay at Skylark. will do a more detailed report but enjoyed staying there. food was very good . also went to Vinnies for the first time also good. missed the german bar though. went by too fast .
    anyone go to the Marley show?. it was our plan but hard for us to stay up that late . how was the show? wonder what time Kymani came on

User Info Menu

Re: Kymani Marley

funny that even for a big show, the next day i ask around who has been and can rarely find anyone who has been there

User Info Menu

I was there and it was great. The Marley vibe was something. It was over at 1 or so.Not too late at all

User Info Menu

thanks for the info. i realize for Negril that was not a late show but for me i would not have made it. glad you enjoyed and wish i had given it a shot at least

User Info Menu

Our group went to see Kymani...it was great..show started around 11 (not bad) It poured big time...the show was great but seemed short.

User Info Menu

Yes the rain came but i looked at it as a blessing, I went from a position near the back to second row from the front. Yes i got wet but didnt care. For those of you there did you notice Kai Mani shaking hands with people up front when his vocals were not required, One of those hands was mine. Thank you rain