Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

those photos are the epitome of post-vacation regret.

we shoulda gone there.

we need to sleep there.
    Last edited by mwenvlay; 03-07-2019 at 05:59 PM.

User Info Menu

No regrets, you now have another option for your next trip. For $70 USD a night you can get a two bedroom cabin with bathroom and kitchen. So if a budget is an issue think about how many nights you can afford to stay!!

https://www.blueandjohncrowmountains...olywell-cabins

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    No regrets, you now have another option for your next trip. For $70 USD a night you can get a two bedroom cabin with bathroom and kitchen. So if a budget is an issue think about how many nights you can afford to stay!!

https://www.blueandjohncrowmountains...olywell-cabins
    dude, i'm already ahead of you!

when i was in ja someone told me a one room cabin was, like, $50usd a night.

i did the math in my head 2 hours ago- a month's rent on one of those cabins is almost $1,000 a month cheaper than my apartment in brooklyn.

i should just move up there and become a hermit!

$70 a night for a 2-bedroom and my entire family of 3 is good to go!

User Info Menu

i have to add additional photos of nanny falls!

EVERYONE NEEEEEEEEEEEDS TO VISIT NANNY FALLS.

i could've spent all day there.
    Last edited by mwenvlay; 03-07-2019 at 09:14 PM.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mwenvlay View Post
    did you stay at winifred breeze? that's a guesthouse located on that side road you're talking about. i think i'd like to stay there next time.
    I forgot to answer your question. We didn't stay at Winnifred Breeze. We stayed at the Fairy Hill Palms Airbnb. It looks like they changed the listing on Airbnb to divide it into seperate listings with one queen bedroom and a shared bathroom. When we stayed we rented the entire 2 bedroom house and they kept one of the bedrooms locked. So we had the entire place to ourselves. I would imagine that's still an option. It's on the upper floor with a covered veranda looking out towards the road to Winnifred Beach. The home owner lives right next door and runs a convenience store out of his garage.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by agregory View Post
    I forgot to answer your question. We didn't stay at Winnifred Breeze. We stayed at the Fairy Hill Palms Airbnb. It looks like they changed the listing on Airbnb to divide it into seperate listings with one queen bedroom and a shared bathroom. When we stayed we rented the entire 2 bedroom house and they kept one of the bedrooms locked. So we had the entire place to ourselves. I would imagine that's still an option. It's on the upper floor with a covered veranda looking out towards the road to Winnifred Beach. The home owner lives right next door and runs a convenience store out of his garage.
    i found it on airbnb.

i wonder if you need air conditioning in the summer. we were fine at great huts, but feb. temperature is still not that hot.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mwenvlay View Post
    i found it on airbnb.

i wonder if you need air conditioning in the summer. we were fine at great huts, but feb. temperature is still not that hot.
    AC may be needed in the summer. The house was very hot midday during Feb, but cooled off enough at night for us.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by agregory View Post
    AC may be needed in the summer. The house was very hot midday during Feb, but cooled off enough at night for us.
    that's one good thing about great huts, especially with the cliff-side treehouse- in feb. it got slightly warmish (never hot) during the day and cool at night. we never even bothered with the fans.