Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: Trip Report: Blue Mountains, Boston Bay, Kingston

ti boss and i started to head back to the hotel after kicking it on the beach for a few hours, but we ran into husband, who was coming to loo for us. a multi-hour nap had dispelled his bad mood. he said he wanted to go swimming, so we headed back to boston beach.

i introduced him to the philly/ja people i'd met and we kicked it for a few minutes. one guy told us he knew one phrase in kreyol. i was expecting it to be something that everyone knows, like "n'ap boule" or "sak pase," but what he said translates into "i don't want to hear that sht." we were dying!

after the beach we went over to the jerk spot and split 2 lobsters, some chicken and some yummy fish soup. they tried to convince us to commit to spending the equivalent of $92 on a big lobster birthday dinner today (it's my birthday today). i asked husband to go back this morning and tell them we changed our mind. unless it's unlimited lobster, i am NOT spending that much $ at a jerk hut.

i went back to the room and was knocked out by 7pm (rum n sun). ti boss and husband hung out in the front area of the hotel, where wifi is better, and played games on their phones.

end of day 7.
    Last edited by mwenvlay; 02-27-2019 at 06:03 PM.