Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: flight is booked . can't wait to try the other way pub crawl

User Info Menu

Cool flight is booked . can't wait to try the other way pub crawl

April 10 th is the day . Trying a new carrier flying out of Hamilton ont Canada. Swoop air to be exact. Price was right at 366$ Canadian round trip . First time with them . Usually fly west jet . I'm easy to please tho as this is an economy flight and my expectations are that they get me to mbj safely .
    Bringing a negril/ Jamaica newbie with me , a very awesome young woman I've recently Fallen head over heels for . I've been wanting to try the one love bus crawl the last two trips but it never happens for me lol . I'm definitely not missing it this time and would love to try the other way crawl also . I think that being a solo traveler has been the issue with me missing it last trip or two but am looking forward to showing my new lady the area with some great company .
    Was looking at booking on the cliffs for the first week . Basic room . Anybody have words
    About negril escape as of late ?
    I know it's dated and may need some paint but that's fine with me . The views look great and I eat out all over west end . Just have never stayed here and price looks good for the area given. Hope to see a lot of you guys soon thank in advance ........ TTYL guys bigtime

User Info Menu

Re: flight is booked . can't wait to try the other way pub crawl

I'm coming down April 17th via Swoop also. Fantastic price. Hope they supply complimentary parachutes . I'll be staying beachside at White Sands for 12 days.

54 days and counting.

User Info Menu

Can’t beat these prices from Hamilton! Swoop will be as good as Westjet for sure! Flair scares me, too many cancellations and scheduling issues. Cliff side there is a new property one of the well seasoned boardies stayed at called SOV Resorts, looks nice, new and reasonable, $106 a night! Close to Negril Escape and I do believe cliff Side! https://thesovresorts.com/
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

SOV looks great. If you stay please give us a trip report. It will be interesting to see how you find the food / drinks quality and prices.

User Info Menu

I found sovresorts on air bnb for 85 a night . I may stay a few nights . It looks nice . I'm gonna read some reviews