Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ticker

User Info Menu

Ticker

For months I have put up with the cold uncaring inconsiderate boardies who constantly remind me how long I have to wait for my next reach by telling me how short of a time I they have to wait. WELL MY TURN NOW!! 5 DAYS!! WHOOO WHOO!!!! OK I guess I have to apologize to those other boardies, that was kind of fun.
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Re: Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by Irine View Post
    For months I have put up with the cold uncaring inconsiderate boardies who constantly remind me how long I have to wait for my next reach by telling me how short of a time I they have to wait. WELL MY TURN NOW!! 5 DAYS!! WHOOO WHOO!!!! OK I guess I have to apologize to those other boardies, that was kind of fun.
    Where are you staying Irene? Beach or cliffs?

User Info Menu

March 2-16 at white sands, then 17-18 at xtabi. So a lot of beach and a little cliffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    Where are you staying Irene? Beach or cliffs?

User Info Menu

WELL MY TURN NOW!! 5 DAYS!! WHOOO WHOO!!!! .
    Have a wonderful trip and please post some pictures.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Anything you want a photo of? Some one's rooms or menu? I've never thought of it before and I usually just snap random pictures, but from personal experience I usually wish someone had taken a photo of this or that. Let me know, can post before you come.

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    Have a wonderful trip and please post some pictures.

User Info Menu

March 2-16 at white sands, then 17-18 at xtabi. So a lot of beach and a little cliffs.
    Irene, your trip sounds great! Enjoy your stay.

User Info Menu

I resemble that remark!! Have fun!

User Info Menu

Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Bikinis?

User Info Menu

Irine - you take what you like. We are happy to see the sun, beach, and cliffs. A lot of people are sitting in snow up to their eyes so any Negril pix are welcomed.
    Irie Sue