Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a ride from Sangster to Negril for 2

User Info Menu

Need a ride from Sangster to Negril for 2

Looking for recommendations on a cheap ride for 2 to Negril from the airport November 26th late afternoon.

User Info Menu

Check out Chicken and his magic bus!
    www.chickensmagicbus.com

Great guy, great ride, great friend!

User Info Menu

Clive! www.clivestransporrtservicejamaica.com
    Reliable, reasonable, friendly. Been using Clive's exclusively for at least 10 years.

User Info Menu

Choochy420

User Info Menu

Jutanegril is 18 US per person to the beachroad in negril, go to jutanegril.com for information.

User Info Menu

Hey Scott,
    Everyone has their favorite, mine being Kingsley form Take Care Tours. $50 each way and it's a private ride. I have seen a lot of veteran Negril travelers mentioning Chicken as of late, so that might be a good start.

User Info Menu

Clives is great you do not have to wait for the bus to fill up and for two people it is only $20 per person...

User Info Menu

"Jutanegril is 18 US per person to the beachroad in negril"

You will have to wait for the van to fill & then make numerous stops to drop off the other folks on the bus. Probably won't make pit/beer stops either.

"Everyone has their favorite"

You'll have a variety of favorites & lots of choices.

"Clives is great you do not have to wait for the bus to fill up and for two people it is only $20 per person..."

Clives is now $30 per person. Still worth it IMHO. My shared rides are usually not shared, you leave right away, as many stops as you want along the way.

User Info Menu

Thanks to everyone for the advice. I have been traveling to Jamaica for over 16 years and typically get rides from a friend living in Negril but he was working this time. I called around and booked with "Alfred’s Taxi" for $50 US for two, so I figure that isn’t bad. Staying at the Beach Club Resort as I typically do and dive pretty much every day twice a day…If any of you are staying there the week after Thanksgiving maybe I will see you on the beach or under the water…-Scott

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by scuba scott View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the advice. I have been traveling to Jamaica for over 16 years and typically get rides from a friend living in Negril but he was working this time. I called around and booked with "Alfred’s Taxi" for $50 US for two, so I figure that isn’t bad. Staying at the Beach Club Resort as I typically do and dive pretty much every day twice a day…If any of you are staying there the week after Thanksgiving maybe I will see you on the beach or under the water…-Scott
    Scott... The Negril Scuba Center is no longer located at the Negril Beach Club. It's been gone from there for a couple of years now.