Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Coco LaPalm Hot tub

User Info Menu

Coco LaPalm Hot tub

Can some one who has been at CoCo LaPalm recently tell me if the hot tub is working yet? I believe that thing has been broken the last three times we have been there. Each time when we asked, they said the part should be here next week. I was wondering if next week has come yet.

User Info Menu

Re: Coco LaPalm Hot tub

It has been broken two of the last three times we were there, most recently in November 2018. They always give me "it will be fixed soon" story, so I stop in the office everyday and ask if it is fixed yet and to register my displeasure.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

We were there Feb 6-16. The hot tub was hot and the jets were working somewhat. What I mean by somewhat, is that the jets on each end were working, but the rest of the jets weren't very well. They had hardly any pressure/flow coming from them. It is still relaxing sitting in the hot water and looking at the beautiful greenery (trees, shrubs, flowers) around you. I think this is the most wonderful aspect of Coco LaPalm, it is one of the things that "Keeps Me Coming Back".

User Info Menu

Thanks for the updates. Glad to hear the hot tub is hot again!!

User Info Menu

I thought it was working perfectly in Jan/Feb. But then again I may not have been working perfectly.
    Last edited by Kold Ass Mofo; 02-27-2019 at 01:48 PM.

User Info Menu

The word I got back in November was that it was never going to be fixed due to cost, and maintenance.