Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite economical non beach/cliff side?

User Info Menu

Favorite economical non beach/cliff side?

Hello everyone. I’m assisting a friend with a trip to Negril. She’s planning April’ish. May be just her or maybe with a boyfriend. What’s your suggestions for an economical (approx $100 or less) place to stay. Of course thinking across the road near the beach, but not opposed to west end. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Favorite economical non beach/cliff side?

Baylaker,
    Tell her to call White Sands. Best value on the beach .. IMO.... ( tell her to see pics and reviews 0 Many repeat customers come to this place, and perfect for solo or a couple. ( tell her to call direct to the office )...

User Info Menu

Rayon is best bang for the buck I have seen. Stayed at most of the places people will likely suggest

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Baylaker,
    Tell her to call White Sands. Best value on the beach .. IMO.... ( tell her to see pics and reviews 0 Many repeat customers come to this place, and perfect for solo or a couple. ( tell her to call direct to the office )...

User Info Menu

2nd for Rayon
    https://www.tickerfactory.com]

User Info Menu

good luck getting a room at Rayon for $100

User Info Menu

I am interested in hearing more responses re White Sands. I looked at the website and both the site and prices look great to me. We always stay at Catcha but I'd like to spend two nights on the beach next time and then the rest at Catcha. I'm cheap so 60 bucks a night looks good to me--more money for drinks!

User Info Menu

In April there is of course different pricing depending on time you go...seems like April 15th is the magic number for the offseason rates to kick in. You can find places even like Cocolapalm edging down to low 100s...but for a true discount on beach..White Sands is tough to beat for their offseason rates down in the 60s a night..

User Info Menu

xtabi, garden side (rooms for as low as around $50 a night) or room 7 or 8, which are $80 a night and cliffside, but set back a bit.

User Info Menu

tuffgong..
    I have stayed at White Sands for years, it is the best value on the beach ( IMO )..rooms are basic, but immaculately clean , great ac, hot water always, a fridge in every room, and a nice little patio or balcony with every room. The bar is a great social bar, the security and staff, excellent. They now have a new Chef, and a dinner menu, and are serving some awesome food. Not to mention it is on the beast area of the beach !

User Info Menu

I should clarify that last post...they have always served breakfast and lunch, but now, just recently added dinner as well !!!