Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Flight Costs

User Info Menu

Flight Costs

Hello All. Wasn’t sure if and when we would be planning another trip to Negril. A miracle has happened and my hubs health is good. So I thought we would plan a trip for Dec 28th. Now I understand this is Christmas. We have traveled Christmas before . Flights were the same as Thanksgiving. Omg. Delta is pricing out at $1560 for coach . This is from Columbus. Dayton and Cincinnati are higher . What is going on ? I realize once Southwest post their prices in May Delta and American normally drop their rates.

User Info Menu

Re: Flight Costs

I noticed the same thing last Christmas. Every year before (and for many years) I could find a cheap flight as long as I left on either 12/27 or 12/28 - last year (and I was checking for months) the flights were all double what they had been. We did pay the double airfare, but left on Dec. 21st in order to spend the entire holidays there. Good luck -

User Info Menu

The last set yrs we have flown down on Thanksgiving day. Great rates. SW with early bird was $1540 and I got Delta RT for 1644( 2 people). This ye Thanksgiving is ridiculous. I’ve never done Jet Blue they fly out of Cleveland which is a 3 hr drive north. May be checking them out. Cincinnati used to have non stop

User Info Menu

Just looked at the fares for the trip after the April one. End of May. Highest prices of the year What the.........

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave