Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NYE 2011-12 Negril

User Info Menu

NYE 2011-12 Negril

OK, so we know of one party so far, SeaStar. I think Charella is doing a dinner with entertainment, at least they did last year...

Anyone else know of any NYE parties/dinners, etc...???
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Travellers beach resort are having a NYE party the price was reasonable but I am sorry I cannot recall the price but it was OK and you will get to check the place out the day before at my party.

There are previous years flyers for their parties on the internet and they seem to have been a success.

Looks nice I am waiting for their flyer for this year.

User Info Menu

You go Tic! I was hoping for info re parties at Alfred's, Cosmo's and some other beach spots. We are trying to decide between SeaStar and the beach, as Tam doesn't think she wants to deal with the hassle of getting back to beach after midnight....
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Travellers beach resort is on the Beach RR
    Here is a link to one of their old flyers, Hopefully an up to date one should be online shortly
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=tra...1t:429,r:3,s:0

User Info Menu

I am sure that Canoe will be throwing a New Years party. They usually have a local band and let's not forget their fantastic view of the beach.
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

Unsure what the plan is yet but there is a good amount of boardies going to be around! I am off to negril next week and going to see what i can find.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Hope fully there will be some more beach parties to pop up

User Info Menu

Don't forget about the Stone Love event at Negril Beach Park! I'm leaning toward that one myself....
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Yes we will be having our annual New Years Eve party on our rooftop. There will be a live band and a big screen to watch the ball drop, then we'll head down to the night club.
    The new flyer is attached
    Name:  NewYears2012.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  97.3 KB

User Info Menu

LTU always has a rockin' party with no cover charge.