Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The end of an era ..

User Info Menu

Re: The end of an era ..

Quote Originally Posted by mwenvlay View Post
    i'm ~confused~ as to why the powers that be want to shift negril's town center over to its outskirts, where it's mostly set up for all-inclusive hotels and not much else.

as a tourist who rarely, if ever, heads down to that part of the town, it's certainly inconvenient for me if i want to do banking or shopping and have to go all the way out to the beach road- and a part of the beach road that i only ever see when i'm driving past on my way to or from the airport.
    As previously mentioned it is not near the AI's ............ more like mid-beach

Now you know how us beach tourists found it inconvenient to head to downtown to do banking. The only time we ever saw downtown was when we drive past on our way to or from the West End. Plus you still have options to bank downtown.

User Info Menu

Re: The end of an era ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    They have not moved & I didn't see any signs at Boardwalk for FX Trader.
    When I ran in to ask a few min. ago...they were insanely packed so I ran the other way.
    Thanks Lisa. For those who think having it on the beach road makes it easier for those of us who stay there, since I have major back problems, I will still need a taxi and I am sure I am not the only one. So stop complaining and embrace the changes.
    Irie Sue