Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: CFS Sag Rm vs Sun Suite Scandal!

User Info Menu

CFS Sag Rm vs Sun Suite Scandal!

Sooo, I booked the Sagittarius room at CFS and they confirmed stating, they upgraded me to the "Sun Suite" for no additional cost. UMMM if I'm not mistaking the Sun Suite is in the condo looking building with the Leo, Venus rooms right? If that is the case that is NOT an upgrade in my opinion.

I've already emailed them and told them NO not interested but just want to be sure my findings are correct or If I'm missing something!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Re: CFS Sag Rm vs Sun Suite Scandal!

You're correct, Iriechic.
    Sun suite is on the bottom left hand side...when you're facing the front of the building.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    You're correct, Iriechic.
    Sun suite is on the bottom left hand side...when you're facing the front of the building.
    Thank you much Bnewb for confirming my suspicion! they almost had me!
    I'm so glad I know the property well because I've stayed there plenty... So basically, I requested a Oceanfront (Sag) and they trying to put me in a Oceanview (Sun) so for the traveler that's not aware and they try to "Upgrade" them is not good! smh!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Yup Sun is a whole different ting’ like full Condo suite.
    Sagittarius is on the Cliff next to Ivan’s
    I don’t even think it’s a parallel move ?
    I saw their booking web site stuff is all different now ( out sourced?)

I’m surprised most of the upgrades there are nice and they do it for their guest if there is room..
    definitely call and have them fix this up !
    Last edited by McBriGuy; 03-23-2019 at 04:51 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by McBriGuy View Post
    Yup Sun is a whole different ting’ like full Condo suite.
    Sagittarius is on the Cliff next to Ivan’s
    I don’t even think it’s a parallel move ?
    I saw their booking web site stuff is all different now ( out sourced?)

I’m surprised most of the upgrades there are nice and they do it for their guest if there is room..
    definitely call and have them fix this up !
    Yup, the booking online looks like it has been outsourced...

UPDATE: The reason for my switch is because The "Sag" room is not available so they put me in the next best room that is available which is the Sun ste...So disappointed! I had my heart set on the Sag! But it's all Irie its only for 1night and they always take care of me yea mon.
    Drink Eat be IRIE!