Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Airlines

User Info Menu

Airlines

Good morning! We're coming to Negril in November and looking at some different flight options. Thinking of flying Copa. Can anyone advise as to their reputation? Departing from Denver and flights to MB look good, just having a hard time finding a decent priced flight from MB back to Denver. Would really like to avoid flying Spirit Air, as we haven't had good luck with them previously...unless they're better now? Any advice would be appreciated. We've flown American in the past, and their prices this time are outrageous. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Airlines

We have flown Copa a few times to Columbia and Panama, but never to Jamaica. Copa was OK, better that most carries in that region in my opinion.

Spirit is horrible, on par with the horribleness at Continental.

Delta via Atlanta is my preferred carrier for for destinations outside of the States.
    Last edited by Kold Ass Mofo; 03-27-2019 at 12:39 PM.

User Info Menu

We have also flown with Copa to Panama and San Andres island and were happy with them.

User Info Menu

Thanks! I think I found one to MB with Copa and back with United. I appreciate your input!