Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7-Mile Restaurant?

User Info Menu

7-Mile Restaurant?

Think that's what it was called? The Indian restaurant at the round-about? Ate there a few times last February and really enjoyed it. Just wondering if it is still around? Did it survive the slow season?

User Info Menu

It was still open when we were there last summer. I really loved their curried chicken and roti!! Plan to visit in December.
    Plus, the view above Hammonds Bakery is great for people watching.

User Info Menu

woohoo....good to hear! The curried chicken and roti is the bomb

User Info Menu

7 Mile hasn't been open lately....but that could just be a seasonal thing....we'll check to see if they'll be open or currently open as we go to Hammonds quite often.

User Info Menu

Oh no!!!! Say it ain't true

User Info Menu

At the south end of Marathon Key and the north end of the Seven Mile Bridge is the Seven Mile Grill. Best Grouper Sandwich.

OK Florida Keys.

Respect,
    Col. Andy

User Info Menu

I went there a coupe of days ago. They told me that they start selling only Roti at downstairs. Please support him so he can come back to reopen upstairs...

They have roti from 2-300JM(2-3US). It was reasonable and real roti you could enjoy!

Hope he is doing OK...

misako

User Info Menu

I really hope he is able to re-open!! Definitely will miss him if not open in February

User Info Menu

Cool

Was not open yesterday. I have been wanting to try them. The Roti was not ready yet so I mus go back. Hope they can rally for high season to come.Name:  117.JPG
Views: 281
Size:  84.0 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info Sweetness!! When you go back to cop some roti...ask if they will have the upstairs reopened in December. Walk good and enjoy every single moment!!!! BTW, ready for some more reports of all your joy!