Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fruit Lady

User Info Menu

Re: Fruit Lady

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Or into cracks and crevices. Sorry, I couldn’t resist.
    I understand.........

We went out for a night up by 3 dives...it had rained all afternoon when we arrived, there was no room at the Inn...lol.....so we sat on a rock wall and waited for some room to open up....one of the gals near us screamed, jumped up, on here shoulder was a "many leggs: centipied !!
    It had bit her on her lower jaw.
    She refused any medical assistance other than cleaning it, and dressing it, she provided her own "assortment of painkillers".........

Next morning we saw her, she could not see us, only through one eye...her entire side of her face was swollen to the point her one eye was closed, and she was in "PAIN"............
    Now she went to Clinic.........
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Re: Fruit Lady

I think her Name is Corits ? Saw here last week. Happy and talking with customers !!