Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Shellzzzz

User Info Menu

Shellzzzz

Name:  68B3CA7E-5B6C-4197-A51C-29D1BD823C89.jpeg
Views: 564
Size:  1.43 MB

I don’t know how many of you know my friend Dannie. We met him many many years ago on our very first visit. Everyday he’d walk the beach selling his shells. We became good friends and he became a big part of our trips....stopping to talk with us and always looking for a warm Guinness. Dannie was a kind and gentle person. He was not pushy like a lot of higglers. Just walked the beach calling out shellzzzz

Dannie passed away a couple weeks ago shortly after becoming sick. He was a good man and will always remain in a special place in my heart

RIP Dannie

User Info Menu

Re: Shellzzzz

Sorry to hear this...RIP Dannie.
    L&R

User Info Menu

RIP sorry to hear that your friend is gone.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Name:  CCC4D732-C1E8-4195-89E6-A4522B4FB001.jpeg
Views: 414
Size:  159.3 KB

So sad to hear this, Danny was a great guy. We also met him many years ago on our trips to CSA. We would talk with him, bring him a pair of shorts every year and sometimes just chill with him with our other Negril friends. RIP my friend.

User Info Menu

Well that's a crying shame. rip dude.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!