Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: OJ, Django's son..

User Info Menu

OJ, Django's son..

I thought you might know something about it as you guys are in the community. I just heard that Django's son OJ was killed in a motorcycle accident very recently, could this be true? We have gone once a year for 20 years now so DJango in front of Charela has grown near to our hearts just can't imagine what he's going thru if this is true. Please do let us know if there is somewhere to send our condolences, my husband and I are heartbroken for DJango, Terron and Sheldon and the rest of the family.
    Last edited by I-Ri; 05-07-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: OJ, Django's son..

Yes, sadly the information you heard is true. The folks at Charela Inn are able to pass along your condolences to Django and family.

Our thoughts and prayers got out to the family during this incredibly difficult time.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: OJ, Django's son..

Thanks so much Rob, I did contact IA later yesterday, they put me thru to the bar, I got his cell from the guys to give him a call but unable to get thru. Truly devastating, Jah bless the family. Respect.