Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: New Years Eve

User Info Menu

New Years Eve

Finally after 17 years going to Negril we are going for NYE.Staying at Travelors and we hear they have a great NYE party so do we need to take dress up stuff or is casual good for this
    ,IE..nice shorts and shirts?

User Info Menu

Re: New Years Eve

I was there last New Year's eve...the beach was packed with people..hundreds of chinese lanterns...fireworks..it was a blast..more then I expected..some people were dressed to the nines..others casual..I will be there again this year for it...

User Info Menu

Sometimes I wear shorts. Sometimes jeans (if it is "cold") and last year I wore a long casual dress. So dress how you like - no problem.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Thanks y'all,we might make it a semi formal dress but time will tell what the mood is that hits us that night!

User Info Menu

BnD...the New Years Eve event at Travellers (if they have it again this year) is a fabulous roof top party & yes, you do dress up a bit or a lot!!
    Incredible view up there for New Years!!

User Info Menu

Hope they have that NYE party,we have talked about trying to go for years and couldn't make it happen until this year!!