Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: conch fritters?

User Info Menu

conch fritters?

Way back when, Cosmos used to be the place to get conch fritters but I don't seem to see any reference of them lately here or otherwise. Are they still around/good or is there a better place to go today? Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: conch fritters?

Conch harvesting is banned until early next year.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Cosmo's closed some time ago. He re-opened a smaller version across the street but I was told by a neighbour (Cosmo is another neighbour) that he has closed that location as well.

User Info Menu

no conch and no lobster! guess we will be eating a lot of chicken next week

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    no conch and no lobster! guess we will be eating a lot of chicken next week
    LOL thanks everyone - Chicken it is I guess and those patties of course. Hope those two dudes selling patties on their push bikes still walk the beach.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveNegril View Post
    LOL thanks everyone - Chicken it is I guess and those patties of course. Hope those two dudes selling patties on their push bikes still walk the beach.
    Norman is the only one I’ve seen with a bike and he is a fixture. I’m sure He’s not going anywhere! Thanks goodness!

User Info Menu

OneloveNegril...
    Norman is definitely around & working his butt off selling his delicious patties...unfortunately, the other lovely gentleman that sold patties has passed on...rip Neville.