Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: special dinner for 25 year anniversary

User Info Menu

special dinner for 25 year anniversary

making an extra trip to celebrate 25 year anniversary . will be at idle awhile cliffs . dont spend a lot of time on the cliff side. would appreciate any suggestions on something special. thank you

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: special dinner for 25 year anniversary

Congrats!

Some dining suggestions:
    - Italian Cafe (on the main beach road sort of across from Kuyaba) - the only restaurant I've found in Negril where you can get fine dining comparable to a good Italian restaurant in Boston North End
    - Hard Rock Cafe (Montego Bay) - don't let the name mislead you, this is actually very upscale fine dining right alongside the water in the Freeport area)
    - RockHouse restaurant (cliffs, Negril) - Great views and good food, better than most hotel restaurants. If you play chess, have a game at their giant chessboard in the waiting area (I'll play you if I'm around )
    - go to Bloody Bay beach in the afternoon, find the lobster guy, pick some big lobsters from his trap, and have him cook them for you. Yum.

User Info Menu

I've been looking for a place for a special birthday dinner. Narrowed my search down to Ivan's or Rockhouse.

User Info Menu

We are looking at booking a special dinner at Ivans for our anniversary. Will have to talk to them about a menu since the gorgeous one doesn't care for seafood.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

The Caves and Tensing Pen are very romantic also.

User Info Menu

Add Tensing Pen to the list of suggestions. Beautiful place and food is delicious.

User Info Menu

We're normally in town for Valentine's Day and Rockhouse, Tensing Pen and Ivan's never fail for the romance.

User Info Menu

Zimbali is an awesome experience. Visited in April.