Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day Trips from Negril -- any suggestions?

User Info Menu

Re: Day Trips from Negril -- any suggestions?

That's Father Vic an American Priest at the Seaford Town Catholic Church going back a few years. Don't know who is currently there now but my suggestion if you visit Seaford Town would be that you stop by the Rectory and talk with the current Priest. He'll be able to give you a tour of the Church and the information building. Just a side note: The original Papillon movie was shot in part in Jamaica and the Priest of the church at the time had a part as well as many locals were used as extras.

Name:  Parish Priest at Seaford Town.JPG
Views: 298
Size:  853.3 KB

Name:  Seaford Town Girl.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  946.4 KB

Name:  Seaford Town Youth.JPG
Views: 351
Size:  707.5 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DRPhil View Post
    that was an interesting documentary.
    yeah, i appreciated it!

hill an gully ride was an amazing show back in the 80s/90s. i used to watch it all the time. it's still running, i think, but i used to watch it on local cable access and i haven't had cable in a very long time. i catch up on old eps on youtube now.

if i could have my dream job, i would produce documentaries like that.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

A day trip to Roaring River can be nice. Different kind of beach, along a river. It can be a nice day outing. If you go, drop me a note; my new home is near there.