Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Pizza web cast

User Info Menu

Pizza web cast

Does anyone else miss the Wednesday afternoon beer and pizza web casts at Rhodes Hall. Had some fun times, met some great people.

User Info Menu

Re: Pizza web cast

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Does anyone else miss the Wednesday afternoon beer and pizza web casts at Rhodes Hall. Had some fun times, met some great people.
    Not too hard to understand why that idea never stuck. Rhodes Hall is too far out to draw enough continuous business. Web casts take up too much of people's time to promote them. JMO.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    Not too hard to understand why that idea never stuck. Rhodes Hall is too far out to draw enough continuous business. Web casts take up too much of people's time to promote them. JMO.
    Accompong...the Rhodes Hall pizza webcast was VERY successful & continued to be successful until Rob did his last webcast there.
    Ziggy...it really was a lot of fun & craziness some days!!

User Info Menu

Lots of fun, great pizza, cold beer, rum punch and great people. I always looked forward to that day.

User Info Menu

We went there a couple of times. Really enjoyed the atmosphere, the peacocks (great pics!), the infinity pool, the pizza and the Red Stripe. Fun times.

User Info Menu

Donna I went to several web casts at Rhodes Hall. Always a good time in a beautiful place.
    I miss the web cast days. Met so many good friends both online and IRL.
    Time marches on and the only constant is change.
    Blessings one and all...
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

we did the pizza web cast a couple times too. was always fun

User Info Menu

Only went once. The pool and pizza and people we met were great! Ziggy, you were the one who told us about it and let us use your phone to call Rob to reserve a spot!��