Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barry's

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: Barry's

Name:  funeral.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  3.04 MB
    From the funeral Saturday. (Seeing if this works. My first time posting an image here.)

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Name:  candlelight1.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  1.79 MB
    From the candlelight memorial on Tuesday

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    rtitle thank you very much for the update and information on the services. Unfortunately I will be unable to attend in body but will be there in spirit!! I would like to write a letter of condolence to Barry's wife including any photos I have of him from his childhood. Do you know his wife's name and an address where I can send it or an e-mail address?? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and respect. johng
    I just returned from Negril. I was fortunate to be able to go down for the funeral. Here is a phone number for Barry's: 876-865-2219. I hope this helps! If not, let me know and I will be able to contact Liz for you through some people I am in contact with in the yard.

User Info Menu

rtitle,

It was a beautiful service and I feel very grateful for having the opportunity to be a part of this. Did you go to the yard afterward? I must have seen you at some point, but I am not sure what you look like... respect.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Rizla,
    If you were at the funeral you saw me. I was the white guy who got up and spoke, right after Lollette spoke. I was sitting behind you in the church I think.
    Richard

User Info Menu

rizla thank you very much and awesome that you were able to go down for the funeral. Glad to hear it was a beautiful Service. You are a true friend.

rtitle you too are a true friend and thanks for getting up and speaking to Barry and his assembled family and friends, not an easy thing to do.

I feel blessed having known Barry although a long time ago. He was a great kid / man and I will miss his broad smile, quick wit and huge heart.

Respect to Barry and all that were lucky enough to have known him!!

User Info Menu

I rented a place at miss Mary's next door for around a year in or around 99' . In those days money was tight and Barry helped us out from time to time. Great guy and a very good chess player . I was fortunate enough to see him on my trip in January. It was probably 15 years since I've seen him. We talked about the old days Packers 90s.

RIP old friend