Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opening this weekend, Apollon Medical Marijuana!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Opening this weekend, Apollon Medical Marijuana!

Check it out!

Name:  IMG_20190730_164345.jpg
Views: 2534
Size:  343.7 KB
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: Opening this weekend, Apollon Medical Marijuana!

Wow, really, thanks for posting this. I will have to check it out. I found this article: https://ediblesmagazine.com/edibles/...nabis-therapy/ . With sentences like this: "Apollon is the world’s first fully integrated cannabis based Pharmaceutical and Biotech Company using advanced artificial intelligence techniques to create medical cannabis strains and patient treatment formulations in Jamaica.". It goes on to talk about the founders who were apparently already in the marijuana biz in the US & Canada and decided to start this place in Negril. Sounds pretty intriguing, like they are the equivalent of "Heisenberg" from Breaking Bad using advanced science to create high-quality weed (except legal, unlike what was being created in Breaking Bad).

Previously I have patronized Island Strains which is a legal cannabis store in MoBay. It is not bad. This new place in Negril might be even better.

User Info Menu

Please....Where is it located?

User Info Menu

Also, please, opening hours? Web link? Any additional info?

I'll be visiting Jamaica for the first time in November, staying in Negril. I will definitely be getting a medical marijuana certificate as I unquestionably qualify. I was planning to accomplish that right after arrival. My transfer service has agreed to take me by Island Strains in Mobay.

However, since I'm staying in Negril, I would rather do business with a dispensary in Negril. So it would be great to know if this place will be open late enough on the evening of my arrival.

Thank you very much for any additional information that you can provide.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by likkle sistah View Post
    Please....Where is it located?
    Apollon is located just past Swordfish and Chicken Lavish on the West End.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

This should help too:
    https://travelsinjamaica.com/negril-map-of-everything

Quote Originally Posted by scarltz View Post
    Also, please, opening hours? Web link? Any additional info?

I'll be visiting Jamaica for the first time in November, staying in Negril. I will definitely be getting a medical marijuana certificate as I unquestionably qualify. I was planning to accomplish that right after arrival. My transfer service has agreed to take me by Island Strains in Mobay.

However, since I'm staying in Negril, I would rather do business with a dispensary in Negril. So it would be great to know if this place will be open late enough on the evening of my arrival.

Thank you very much for any additional information that you can provide.

User Info Menu

Great set of maps Odinson. Thanks for sharing that link. I love a good map and those are thorough.

Looks like the new dispensary it's only a little ways on the other side of town from the beach, just barely into the West End. Just what I needed to know.

I hope they'll have a website up with posted business hours by the time I get there. And if not maybe there'll be more word-of-mouth information.

User Info Menu

So it's in the building that used to be called Doc's 420 ... ?
    “Indecision may or may not be my problem.”

User Info Menu

I guess i am old school, I'll just hit up the boys on the beach. Corporate pot sucks!

User Info Menu

Do you need a Jamaican Medical Marijuana card to purchase at this place? I have an Ohio one, but I would hardly think they would honor that.