Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New West End Restaurant & Bar

User Info Menu

New West End Restaurant & Bar

I stayed in Negril for a wedding very recently and ate at the "Blue Mohoe" restaurant...it just opened inside the Spa Retreat on the West End. Chef Kevin was awesome! Anyone tried this place yet?
    ps* Lov'n this forum! Always looking for some good local eateries...please share yours. I'd love to hear who has the best jerk chicken!
    Last edited by CNDgirl; 11-18-2011 at 08:08 AM.

User Info Menu

I am excited to try it to..

Cool, going there on Sunday for dinner, any suggestions? I am actually excited to get a tour of the resort while there.. Do they allow that?

User Info Menu

Great curried goat!

Definately go for the curried goat with rice&peas if you like jamaican cuisine-it was great! They have north american types foods too...

User Info Menu

Thanks for the recommendation, I "love" traditional Jamaican food, Curried Goat@ Ox tail being my personal "fav" for sure... i see on your previous post, you love jerk chicken, my "fav" jerk chic, is 3 dives in the west end..

User Info Menu

CDN girl, not sure if you were aware, the Rest you recommended Blue Mohoe, which we have made reservations for tomorrow night, This "NEW" boutique hotel The Spa Retreat, is owned also by Canadian's, did you know that?? I feel great when Canadian' s can support Canadian's.. However, the food better be good..!! Lol lol

User Info Menu

This is the new place where Heartbeat was?

User Info Menu

Yes it is good to know its finally open
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

CarrieBean, I have "no" idea, what it use to be called, as I am a Ochi regular, and this is my 1st trip to Negril... However, all future trips I think are going to be Negril, love the energy here, and the people.

User Info Menu

Good to know, a bit of history of Negril... thanks poolguywindsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
    CarrieBean, I have "no" idea, what it use to be called, as I am a Ochi regular, and this is my 1st trip to Negril... However, all future trips I think are going to be Negril, love the energy here, and the people.
    I think you are right