Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 2020

User Info Menu

April 2020

Well as happens in life,our Christmas vacation has changed and is now a new left hip.Being sorry that we can't do our dream trip for Christmas we have to look ahead to the next possible getaway and that looks like April.Anyone going in April lets plan a party,it's what we do!!

User Info Menu

Re: April 2020

Sorry for your postponed trip...happy you will be back in April !!!!!!! Would not be the same without you both darlin ………………………………..
    April 18th to 30th !!!!! WS

User Info Menu

We have so much fun and your a main part of that sweetheart!! Now i will be able to dance again,i got the bionic hip,comes with LED lights and all the bells and whistles!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    We have so much fun and your a main part of that sweetheart!! Now i will be able to dance again,i got the bionic hip,comes with LED lights and all the bells and whistles!!
    Hey Bill...bionic hip...that Rocks! I'm sure you feel so much better...you owe me many dances now!!
    Hope you and Donna are doing great!!

User Info Menu

Hi Lisa,we are both doing great and hope you guys are also.New hip in on the 7th and back to work the 19th,Doc says it's doing great so i can't wait to repay those dances!!

User Info Menu

We are booked for April, hope to see many familiar faces.
    Bringing a newbie (sister) with us this time, should be interesting

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Sorry for your postponed trip...happy you will be back in April !!!!!!! Would not be the same without you both darlin ………………………………..
    April 18th to 30th !!!!! WS
    Apr 18 thru 30th u gonna miss the Bash?! Its usually the last week of the month right?
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Irie chic...
    It is always the last Friday of April, so I assume it is the 24th ?? Rob or Lisa, can you confirm..thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Irie chic...
    It is always the last Friday of April, so I assume it is the 24th ?? Rob or Lisa, can you confirm..thanks
    Hey JoJo...
    Yes, the last Friday in April...
    April 24th, 2020...is correct!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Hey JoJo...
    Yes, the last Friday in April...
    April 24th, 2020...is correct!
    Oh great Thanks! I need to change my dates! Lol
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!