Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: A day at the cliffs

User Info Menu

A day at the cliffs

I know I read a thread about this before but I can't seem to find it. We will be staying at the beach (12-17 to 12-24) but want to spend a day at the cliffs. Hoping to eat, drink, be merry, cliff dive, swim and sun bathe. Any suggestions?

User Info Menu

Xtabi and Negril Escape are both places on the cliffs that allow people to stay, swim, drink, and eat even if not staying there.

User Info Menu

try JUST NATURAL across from XTABI for the tuna melt, soon come

User Info Menu

I also recommend Xtabi, we went there for a day of snorkeling off the cliffs (Try the Dirty Banana there... so amazingly good)
    then we head over to Ricks Cafe to watch the cliff divers and take in the sunset.
    It was a perfect day on the West end
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Without a doubt you need to spend a day at Moon Dance in the cliffs. It's absolutley spectactular!!! Been going to Negril since '88 (with a 5 year absence) & always stay in the cliffs. Moon Dance cliffs opens it's doors to all even though you don't stay there...that's how cool they are. I stay at Sunset on the Cliffs since '05 (my return) to negril. I'll bet you you won't want to leave once you get there!!!

User Info Menu

We stumbled onto Negril Escape two years ago while walking and thirsty. We were treated like royalty by the bar staff, loved their cliff seating spot (which had very few people using it) and my son and husband really enjoyed jumping from their lighthouse into the sea! There is a nice little inlet that I enjoyed floating in without having to fight the waves.