Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where to stay 20 day?

User Info Menu

Re: Where to stay 20 day?

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Well I said the Negril Palms room was similar to CCLP, not the whole property Plus, when I stayed there, it was Sept and I got it for $50/night+tax. In the end, my place is usually WS but it's tough to get in there this late because it has a huge crew of return patrons...

Lol, I hear ya! It did really enjoy NP .love the garden court yard and room was very nice. Will for sure consider it.

User Info Menu

I think Jamaica Tamboo has good rates for long-term stays.

User Info Menu

Thanks all for the input.
    Deals done! Flights rearranged and got negril palms for 9 days followed by white sands for 11.
    Both places I’ve been before and was very happy with.
    Cindy at Alfreds was wonderful to talk to and I was really interested to try there but in the end I’m getting more for less with others and couldn’t pass.
    38 days on the beach....I’m gonna look like Tom Hanks in castaway!!

User Info Menu

Weeboy,
    Great.. you are lucky that you were able to get into White Sands at that time ..awesome !.. Yes, Cindy and the Alfreds family are great, and while that is more '' roughing it '' than the other places, I had suggested it as you said you said you were entertaining the thought of Roots....oh dear..no ( lol )..
    38 days on the beach, in a couple great places...….lucky you..
    ( I'm sooooorrrry Wilson !! )

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeboy1 View Post
    Deals done! Flights rearranged and got negril palms for 9 days followed by white sands for 11.
    Cindy at Alfreds was wonderful to talk to and I was really interested to try there but in the end I’m getting more for less with others and couldn’t pass.
    haha, as long as you don't wind up looking like friday!

Name:  friday.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  32.9 KB

have a great, great, great time!

User Info Menu

Lol! Thanks all. I usually start by looking like Friday then end up looking like Buckwheat from the little rascals!
    Name:  8968159E-DE94-45D4-8AF4-BD7D7C9185CB.jpeg
Views: 434
Size:  20.1 KB
    Last edited by Weeboy1; 09-22-2019 at 07:39 PM.

User Info Menu

Well I guess I'll see ya at Whites Sands when you finally make it there (or maybe Yard Beach House, if you decide to pop in there from the Palms while I'm visiting Rudy).

PS. I've adjusted the roll calls...
    Last edited by ukran1ans; 09-26-2019 at 08:06 AM.

User Info Menu

Just saw the roll call. That’s beautiful!
    Although...If I’m already there till dec.28 maybe I should just say and celebrate New Years too!....lol
    Will for sure stop by yard beach and will surely see ya at WS...do you play crib?

User Info Menu

Just saw the roll call. That’s beautiful!
    Although...If I’m already there till dec.28 maybe I should just say and celebrate New Years too!....lol
    Will for sure stop by yard beach and will surely see ya at WS...do you play crib?
    More of a pinochle guy myself... but alot of those games are similar...

PS. Once I land, 'sand gravity' keeps me from updating the roll calls, so have at it if you stay beyond the 28th!
    Last edited by ukran1ans; 09-26-2019 at 08:07 AM.