Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Transportation Strategy

User Info Menu

Transportation Strategy

4 of us coming next March, first 3 days in Ocho Rios then 7 days in Negril

We need transportation from/to airport and for numerous day trips in each location

Wondering if it better to use Ocho and Negril centric transportation people who may be more familiar with each area or just one driver for both areas ? Also wondering how cost is most reasonable for mult locations ..

Open to suggestions thanks !
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Re: Transportation Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by jamman View Post
    4 of us coming next March, first 3 days in Ocho Rios then 7 days in Negril

We need transportation from/to airport and for numerous day trips in each location

Wondering if it better to use Ocho and Negril centric transportation people who may be more familiar with each area or just one driver for both areas ? Also wondering how cost is most reasonable for mult locations ..

Open to suggestions thanks !
    Personally, I would find out if the place I was going to be staying in both Ochi and Negril had a driver associated with their property and, if the price is reasonable, negotiate with that driver to include your day trip needs as well. Money talks so spending it with one driver in each location should get you the best deal. Getting a Negril driver to service your Ochi needs (or visa versa) will not be cost effective. A secondary choice might be JUTA or Knutsford Express Bus.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.