Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let’s talk about food

User Info Menu

Re: Let’s talk about food

The Le Vendome at Charela is one of my favorites. They have nightly specials. Any way they do the red snapper is good with me. Thursday they have live music.

The lobster mac and cheese at Coco La Palm is another favorite.

User Info Menu

Just had lunch at Mathew’s and it’s great, give it a try . Had their Volcun roll to start (crab and cream cheese) fantastic!! Margaritas better than Mexico. Then had the butter milk fried chicken wrap, fantastic!!! Highly recommend giving Mathew’s a try. And don’t start with me, it is sushi!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    Just had lunch at Mathew’s and it’s great, give it a try . Had their Volcun roll to start (crab and cream cheese) fantastic!! Margaritas better than Mexico. Then had the butter milk fried chicken wrap, fantastic!!! Highly recommend giving Mathew’s a try. And don’t start with me, it is sushi!!
    Where is Mathew's located ?
    [https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

It’s in the Boardwalk center across the street from the Treehouse. Also future home of Hi Lo.

User Info Menu

Favorites of mine are a Chicken Rasta Pasta at Yard Beach house (with some pretty serious heat) and the Seafood linguine at Woodstock.

Oh Yeah, and the tacos at Somewhere West are great (did a Taco Turzday trip there last winter)!
    Last edited by ukran1ans; 10-04-2019 at 09:48 AM.

User Info Menu

Wens crossroad restaurant .
    My little jem of a place I love .
    Just past out of town bakery at the fork in the road . Look for the string lights .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stoner5 View Post
    Colletta's. the chicken penne pasta. enough on one plate for two or for leftovers.
    its so good i eat the whole ting

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    It’s in the Boardwalk center across the street from the Treehouse. Also future home of Hi Lo.
    Any update on when Hi Lo will move?