Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324

Thread: Clarity, Markus and Jamar in Negril – Nov 2011 Trip Report: Day 1-3

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I really love your report and something someone just posted about you.

You are a beacon of kindness. I hope to meet you and your husband someday, you guys look like a bucket of fun...

And he must be an awesome guy if someone so sweet chose to be his wife.

Respect and thanks for the "love" it's really helped...and your report made me wanna do the Falls trip!!!!

Have a blast in April...

I'm tryin to pull it off!! Respect!

User Info Menu

Great stuff, Clarity .... You're a really good storyteller. ... I am sure you had a GOOD cry, I know I did just reading it!

User Info Menu

Clarity, thanks for taking us along on your adventure. Now you know our loved ones may leave this earth, but they are always with us. Everytime I land in Jamaica, I say to myself "Mom we are back.." She longed to travel but couldn't due to raising 6 kids. So she travels with me to Jamaica twice a year and she loves it!!

User Info Menu

Um . . . what Brasi said X 2 (one for Mrs. Peel).

I don't know if I said this before (or not) but your reports always remind me of "The Great Gatsby" - it's probably because of your real name.

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for sharing your journey, I love your report and pics!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pretty40 View Post
    Clarity, thanks for taking us along on your adventure. Now you know our loved ones may leave this earth, but they are always with us. Everytime I land in Jamaica, I say to myself "Mom we are back.." She longed to travel but couldn't due to raising 6 kids. So she travels with me to Jamaica twice a year and she loves it!!
    Who feels it knows it.

I only wish I could have shared Jamaica with my Parents.
    Give thanks for the beautiful reports Clarity and Co.
    One Love
    B

User Info Menu

If I really like a book, I can't put it down! So I have waited until now to read your trip report, moving onto the Cliffs next

I'm enjoying every emotional, blissful, perfect moment! Thanks for sharing it!!

Also, Manda, I know your friend Marvin! Small world.