Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarity, Markus and Jamar in Negril – Nov 2011 Trip Report: Day 1-3

User Info Menu

i'm pumped - love the pictures - love the words - love your love!

go babies go!

write on!

User Info Menu

So good already, can't wait for more....

Clarity, I was the same, travelled alot over the years and enjoyed each and every trip, but....the second I stepped off the plane on my first trip to Jamaica, I knew there was something different happening to me...wasnt sure what, but knew it was good! I too booked another trip within a few months and have be hooked ever since, twice a year mimimum and lucky enough to have stayed for a couple of months at a time. I often wonder if I am crazy too!!!

User Info Menu

So after all these really good trip reports lately I am going to bring a pen and small notebook with me, as I never remember enough to make a decent report.( this will be my frist crack at homework, somehow made it all the way through grade school and highschool without ever doing homework or reading a complete book.lol
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately Markus's ear infection has gotten a lot worse and he woke up this morning with Pink eye! He had to see a urgent care doctor in Germany today. I'm worried sick about him. It's hard being so far away from him when I know he's not doing well. He has to travel to Nuremburg this weekend for work and I don't know how he's going to do that in the shape that he's in.

Will update again when he's back on his feet and we'll continue the trip report then.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Clarity, after such a wonderful vacation. I'm sorry to hear about Markus not feeling well. I hope he gets better soon. Always say a prayer!

User Info Menu

Clarity, Wishing Markus a speedy recovery and a safe trip back to the states.

User Info Menu

clarity, i hope Marcus' ear gets well soon ... weirdest thing, I, too, had an ear problem in Negril a couple of trips prior -- but it was from the airplane. Damn ears got clogged and never popped for two or three days later.

User Info Menu

After holding my breath for days and days I can finally exhale. Loving the report. Hope Marcus is feeling better soon. Not fun to fly with ear infections.

User Info Menu

Lovin' the report your words flow so well...sorry to hear about Markus hoping he get's good meds and is on the mend soonest!

User Info Menu

Clarity I know how you must feel being so far from you sweetie when he is so sick...I hope he feels better soon.....sending white light...
    ~~~love and light~~~