Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Paradise Hotel

User Info Menu

Hidden Paradise Hotel

Hidden Paradise Hotel, anyone stay there?? How was it?
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Very basic... he dosen't invest in his property like the others. It's not bad, but it could be great. It has the basics, water pressure could be better. It's basicly clean (bring some of your own towels/wash cloths.) They just serve breakfest, at least that all when I was there last year. But for the price...not bad. I think the price is the same, pay for six days and get the seventh free. Momma Flo across the road is their beach... needs work, but allot of places will let you hangout. Real close to Alfred's and what was Bourbon Beach, but right in the middle of things. There is the occasional bug problem...and the power is known to go out every once and awhile. All and all you get what you pay for. If you know what that means.

User Info Menu

Hidden Paradise is GREAT!!!! The staff is GREAT!!!! The Grounds are Beautiful,GREAT!!! Breakfast is GREAT!!!!Loacation GREAT!!!! Price GREAT!!!!!!

Everyting great Mon!

I and I Love the place! How much time r u going to spend in your room with Paradise just outside your door?

Bless

semi(and crew)Name:  Spring Run 2009 006 (Small).jpg
Views: 560
Size:  63.9 KB

User Info Menu

any more ? just ask!

semi

User Info Menu

All-Inclusive *
    $105 per night
    * Includes Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (shellfish/lobster not included) and
    all local drinks at Pool and Beach bar from 10am - 10pm daily

sounds to good to be true.. even though the rooms are not on the beach..

User Info Menu

I have not stayed there but have read alot of good things about it. Is does sound like a GREAt price!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

We soon come to Jamaica and we always stay at Hidden Paradise. This will be our 5th year, so glad good friends of ours suggested this place. The owner & staff are wonderful and looking forward to seeing them again. They are like family. The gardens are beautiful. It's nothing fancy but I not a fancy gal. It's quiet at night. We think the location is perfect - great Jerk Chicken close, coffee shack next door and convenience store where the people are nice which is a hop, skip & a jump away. It's my home away from home. Many places like Alfred's, Selinas, Time Square, are with in a short walking distance. Name:  HP Gardens.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  99.6 KB

User Info Menu

Thanks for the responses.. I have been staying at Kuyaba, but with a change in my relationship, this no longer an option..SO, I am looking for a new place..

User Info Menu

We have stayed there several times and I would definitely agree with Biker Mike and Country Gal. This place is awesome for the price. The staff are some of the nicest we have encountered in Negril, the grounds are the best of any place we have stayed at, Brian the groundskeeper knows his stuff. Housekeeping is great, and I have to disagree about the water pressure, we were last there in June and water was hot and pressure was good. For the pricing, location, super bargain.

Jamb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. biggz View Post
    All-Inclusive *
    $105 per night
    * Includes Full Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (shellfish/lobster not included) and
    all local drinks at Pool and Beach bar from 10am - 10pm daily

sounds to good to be true.. even though the rooms are not on the beach..
    use to pay $70 per night at Merill's..........and haven't done an AI since then...........
    the reason is......
    for say $100 per night is quite a bit of eating and drinking on top of the room to make it worth for mi...
    I can usually get a half decent room for around $50 per night.......
    that would leave mi with $50 for food and drinks........and mi lucky if I spend half that..........
    so for mi it's kinda a waste of money going AI...........
    plus the buffet chit gets really boring after a day or two.....
    but someone that can eat and drink a ton...........there is good value there......go for it!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Last edited by Marko; 11-18-2011 at 12:11 PM.
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20