Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Occupy negril !!!!!!

User Info Menu

The Negril Micro, Small and Medium size Enterprises (MSMEs) would welcome this occupation as currently some are just barely surviving
    • It would be the most sustainable and responsible way to spend your tourist dollar
    • Better impact on the surrounding
    • Improve tourist dollar retention and;
    • The multiplier effect will definitely improved

An occupation to give the One Love Drive community sidewalk would also be welcome

User Info Menu

Woody - We're at "Occupy Fun Holiday Negril" right now - Bill and Donna just joined us - Rob was here on Tuesday and plans to return next Tuesday (We told him he needed to stay, but he said something about having to make a living or some other foolish thing!) - And we are adding another step to our protest!! We are cleaning up after ourselves when we leave the beach! That'll fix 'em!
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

Thank You for being so kind. I hope that this movement will grow and take hold. I am going down to start "Jah Cliffs" take-over.. I will never stop. I hope that this happens until "WE' get what "WE" want. I want to see this all happen with a support of people with a "SMILE On YOUR FACE".. One person smiles at another, then that person smiles at another, next thing you know, well you see how this could work..If , and I know, If you see me back in Negril, just let it out.. I will have a big Smile on my face until I have to leave.... I hope there will be somebody down real- soon that I can smile with.... Maybe it will be the person that reads this tonight, and wants to smile up on the "West-End Road". Just look for the sunset on "Jah Cliffs".. That is were you can find me.......!!

User Info Menu

Finally an "Occupy" that makes sense. Im in.

User Info Menu

We are in.

User Info Menu

Count me in. Should be there by sunset tomorrow.

User Info Menu

I think i know where to find you, see you soon.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

We've been here in full "Occupy" mode for 8 days. The operation seems to be successful. The beach population appears to have doubled since this thread began. So please join the cause and Occupy Negril.

"Don't be no cloud on a sunny day" - Volkswagen's "Get Happy" Super Bowl ad