Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: oh no, I am sick

User Info Menu

oh no, I am sick

2 more sleeps until I leave....and I am sick. Haven't been to work in two days to get all the last minute things done and I'm not packed! I suppose it would be too much to ask some boardies to come and pack me up and get my arse on the plane Sunday morning....

User Info Menu

I will volunteer as long as I can pack myself in your suitcase! LOL

Is it the flu, a cold? what
    If it is something like an infection I would suggest getting yourself on antibiotics now! If it is cold or flu there are a lot of homeopathic cures that I swear by
    For flu there is this stuff with a crazy name but it is a miracle cure, I swear. It is called Oscillococcinum
    The stuff worked wonders for me in the past
    And for colds, I have found some echinecea and some EmergenC has worked, lots of rest
    Also Zicam worked for me before
    Just throwing some ideas out there
    I hope you feel better soon and enjoy your trip!

User Info Menu

Sorry you are sick: just do the bare minimal packing and supplement when there if needed. And if still sick when there Jamaicans use white rum to cure just about everything.

User Info Menu

Angry

Ah! Now I'm sick! I knew I shouldn't have read this post!! At least I have 8 more days to recover. Hope you're feeling better.
    ONE LOVE!

MIDIRI (A.K.A. FUD)