Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luciano new years eve at seastar

User Info Menu

Luciano new years eve at seastar

Luciano confirmed today he will be performing at the Seastar Inn on New Years Eve. Robin Banks will also be there along with Stephen West. Fernando, Roots Vibration Band and the Seastar Drummers. Tickets $3000JM or $35 US. All you can Eat Buffet $1000JM or $12 US. Prices include complimentary champagne and party hats, horns, etc.

User Info Menu

There you go Tic!

User Info Menu

I guess I can't be greedy, but I sure do wish I could do it all over again. The show on Nov. 5th was fantastic! New Year's eve would be a blast.

Name:  DSCN2519 (Small).JPG
Views: 225
Size:  39.4 KB

Name:  DSCN2520 (Small).JPG
Views: 296
Size:  42.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

OMG

I have been waiting to see him Live ummmm...only for about 15 years!!!! Ok, I think I might cry
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

You guys just made my day!!!! This totally rocks! Sadly, we can only stay at SS half of our trip. Due to lack of rooms for the rest...but never fear, won't be far from SS. Gonna head back for this one fi sure!!! Can't wait to reach home again and see all the improvements made. Wayyyy tooo excited!!! See you on the 14th of December!!! Soon come and cant wait!!

User Info Menu

Dear Seastar,
    Thank you for being an awesome place that we have all grown to know and love! You keep making everyone happy over and over and your shows are awesome! Please book Luciano on April 21st so I took can be part of the "OMG you made my day" club LOL. We are getting a pretty good negril.com group together for that weekend, so I am just putting the idea out there"
    Thank you,
    Shauna

Hahahaha....just playing, you know we will be there partying it up, no matter who is there (but Luciano WOULD be nice!) LOL

User Info Menu

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA

Am I dreaming??! I am so thrilled....I finally get to see & meet Luciano!!!!
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

Won't be there for new years, but this definitely Sounds like the place to be.. big ups Seastar..

Name:  196450_1777652635363_1060771707_32064631_4895166_n(1).jpg
Views: 276
Size:  66.9 KB

See, everything always works out!!! : )

How fun is this?

Bless!

RB$

User Info Menu

Is there a kids price Just thought I would ask before Tic Toc.
    Trip #59 most of February