Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

User Info Menu

Re: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

hey_mon - - Great pictures and great story!!!

User Info Menu

Looks like the weather in the US and Canada has finally turned to winter, cold temps and snow. So now is the time for the lovers of Treasure Beach to step up and tell us about your past, current and future trips to TB. Looking forward to hearing everybody's adventures!!

User Info Menu

hey_mon what's your countdown?? It must be sometime soon?? Did you hear about the WestJet flight from Toronto to MoBay that was halfway to JA when a guy on the flight claimed he had coronavirus and they turned the plane around and returned to T?? The guy was joking but they arrested him upon arrival!!

User Info Menu

Me and three of my old friends just booked a week end of Feb to get away from our families and stressful lives to chillax.. Any recommendations for a local 4 bedroom set up for 3 or 4 nights in TB? This will be my second trip to TB, I enjoy the Negril beach bars but TB is pretty special.
    Peace & Love

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    hey_mon what's your countdown?? It must be sometime soon?? Did you hear about the WestJet flight from Toronto to MoBay that was halfway to JA when a guy on the flight claimed he had coronavirus and they turned the plane around and returned to T?? The guy was joking but they arrested him upon arrival!!
    What jerk!! That will be our flight in three weeks. We are doing 2 1/2 weeks three weeks from today, and so have to do the Winnipeg-Toronto at 5 a.m. and then 10 a.m. to jamaica from Toronto, Westjet flight 2702!!!! Good thing that wasn’t our flight or I may have made the news as well! What an idiot, all to get a viral video to his credit! Hope they fine him like they did the two brits on route to Cabo, caused a ruckus and had to land here in Winnipeg. Starting fine is $100,000.00 each!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Me and three of my old friends just booked a week end of Feb to get away from our families and stressful lives to chillax.. Any recommendations for a local 4 bedroom set up for 3 or 4 nights in TB? This will be my second trip to TB, I enjoy the Negril beach bars but TB is pretty special.
    Check either Expedia or this link for treasure tours. http://treasuretoursjamaica.com/
    Might be slim pickings though. Treasure beach books up with returning guests every year. We are there for the two weeks of feb 29-mar 14, starting in negril feb 26. Might see you down there!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hey_mon View Post
    Check either Expedia or this link for treasure tours. http://treasuretoursjamaica.com/
    Might be slim pickings though. Treasure beach books up with returning guests every year. We are there for the two weeks of feb 29-mar 14, starting in negril feb 26. Might see you down there!
    Yes, Treasure Tours is your best bet but also agree that it may be quite late for bookings at this time. Hope you can find something!

User Info Menu

Thanks! I have been in contact with Treasure Tours. We booked in at White Sands for two nts and will make our way over to TB for four nts. Looking at Moringa Ingadi Village and Fairhill Suites. Folichon may be avail and waiting to hear back. Any comments on these options?
    Peace & Love

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Thanks! I have been in contact with Treasure Tours. We booked in at White Sands for two nts and will make our way over to TB for four nts. Looking at Moringa Ingadi Village and Fairhill Suites. Folichon may be avail and waiting to hear back. Any comments on these options?
    Hey Smiley, haven’t stayed at any of those properties yet, but have booked through Treasure Tours and can say that Rebecca and her staff will look after you well. They have a.ways done a bang up job for us over the years. Maybe we will see you down there. Cheers!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

I agree - treasure tours will take good care of you and your needs- great team - have been using them for years