Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

User Info Menu

Re: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

Loving the pictures, and the singing chef, we had our anniversary dinner there last year and the food was fantastic!! And the band had us dancing all night! Such an eclectic mix of music, and so great! We are already booked for this year, spoke to Kerron the other day! The first two of our group of 11 just landed in mobay an hour ago, so jealous, but anxious to get there! They are in negril for two weeks, we will meet them midway through their second week in Negril for a few nights and then we all head to treasure beach for two weeks. 11 more sleeps and counting! So enjoying your pics Rumghoul, cheers to another successful visit! Are you heading home today? If so safe travels, and we will get down there a little earlier one of these years to have a drink and share some stories! Who knows, maybe even Johng will show up with his mad photography skills and put it to print!!! Oh the stories we could all tell.......
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Rumghoul, more great photos thanks!! Personally I love windy days in JA and watching the palm trees sway, the smells are just indescribable!! Yes in TB you can't swim in the sea these days but what's better than having your own pool??

hey_mon, it wouldn't be the first time that I, spur of the moment, jumped a Lovebird to JA. It used to happen all the time!! and it didn't take much of an excuse either. HaHaHa!!

Man whose got it better than you guys (gals)? Have fun and be safe!!

User Info Menu

We headed home today - there was a party on Billy's bay beach yesterday - great fun as usualName:  20200214_122328.jpg
Views: 8863
Size:  3.37 MBName:  20200214_141851.jpg
Views: 8536
Size:  3.15 MB

User Info Menu

Lenox was the DJ at the beach.

Time to go home - the rum was goneName:  Resized_20200214_224954_13440944255464.jpg
Views: 9219
Size:  77.6 KB
    Last edited by Rumghoul; 02-15-2020 at 07:49 PM.

User Info Menu

Yea_mon - Looking forward to your adventures in TB! We had a fantastic time as usual. We have gotten to know so many people there over the years. Glad you enjoy the singing chef - what a great place! If anyone likes bingo it goes on every friday and Saturday at the cook shop which used to be mountain view (now painted pink and blue I believe - no name on it - I will look for a pic)- it is truly a great time - just pick up some rocks in the parking lot for markers lol

User Info Menu

Yes Johng - we are lucky to keep returning to TB - a special place for sure

User Info Menu

Rumghoul, thanks for carrying the ball with photos and updates, much appreciated!! You must be tired after a long day of travel back to Michigan!! I hope that you were able to bring a lot of Appleton home with you!! Thanks again!!

User Info Menu

We dont drink much Appleton at home - I cant get ting lol. Good to be home but the view is lacking something Name:  20200216_101926.jpg
Views: 7729
Size:  2.50 MB

User Info Menu

Yea_ mon - glad you contacted kerron and made plans! We know his brother junior and have met kerron several times - great people!

User Info Menu

Rumghoul, welcome home!! There's no place like home but TB can be a close second!! Doesn't look like you have too much snow to deal with but..... As you decompress, while going through your trip photos, please post some more if possible. Thanks!!