Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

User Info Menu

Re: Treasure Beach 2020 Who’s Down When???

hey_mon, I just got an e-mail from Kory and he said it's an awesome day in TB today although what day isn't an awesome day there? I told him there is a wild gang from Winnipeg in town and to be on the lookout!! Don't know if anybody in your group are fishermen or not but Kory and his captain always catch big fish. Kingfish, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi to name a few. Not sure the cost involved but I imagine it's reasonable!! Lot's of fun to say the least. If you happen to pass by there please stop in and say hello from me. Enjoy your days and nights and keep us posted. Irie

User Info Menu

Glad you had a good time in negril and made it to tb safely. Have another callaloo and cheese omelet for me!

User Info Menu

Name:  C92C6042-A47C-4BE3-9CA1-DA8626196FE2.jpeg
Views: 6458
Size:  2.40 MB

Hazard a guess where we are having lunch!!!???
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

hey_mon, thanks for taking the time to share the view at lunch and it looks like a gorgeous day !! It's 11am here so it must be noon in JA? I really enjoyed the food at Sunset and as I recall the prices are fair. Have a great lunch and have a Red Stripe for me. Have fun!!

User Info Menu

Awesome photo by the way!!

User Info Menu

Beautiful!!! Much better than grey, cold, wind - well you get it. Thanks - I needed that

User Info Menu

Name:  DB3B4266-07FD-43AB-B09E-70E1E3E5F8F6.jpeg
Views: 7557
Size:  1.35 MBName:  66A16A44-BFFA-42C4-9889-414B38B5F1ED.jpeg
Views: 7240
Size:  143.9 KB

So we took a little trip to The Pelican Bar and look who came out to play on our way home!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

hey_mon, thanks very much for the Irie vibes from Jamaica!! That first image of Pelican Bar is that a photo or a photo of an image of it?? Cool in any event and seeing the dolphin brings good luck!! Well maybe you get lucky and can't leave the island?? Don't know about the Prairies but this F'en virus is getting crazy here in the States. I just heard they identified somebody in Kingston in the past day or two?? Anyway forgive the bad vibe. Look at the bright side you have St. Paddy's Day to look forward to on Tuesday not that you need any excuses to scoff a few Guinnesses. HaHaHa!!!

Have a safe trip home and stay healthy!!

Name:  Fresh Guinness.JPG
Views: 6748
Size:  1.03 MB

User Info Menu

Just enjoying my cup of coffee in a cool mountain breeze kind of way, smelling breakfast being cooked and wishing we were stranded here, however, our flight is on its way down so assuming they will take us all back. The virus is now on the island with 8 confirmed cases, all from travellers from the uk and such. We have one confirmed case in Manitoba and three presumptive, which I assume means possible but no positive results as yet. Apparently we have zero toilet paper in our stores. So nice to see the sheeple being idiots. Have checked in with my workplace and I am good to go back Monday morning, so life will resume. The pic of pelican bar is an actual picture I took as we were pulling up, but I put a funky filter on it, so that might be why it looks like a copy. And sooooo many dolphins came swimming by, probably a dozen or so. Moms and babies, several groups, so close we could have touched them off the side of the boat! Had a great stay in treasure beach as usual, so many laughs and friendships made, sad to leave but always ready to return!
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Name:  A1A57CE0-13E8-48FB-BE56-190DEA25253E.jpeg
Views: 6161
Size:  3.55 MBName:  1A754B00-18E9-4B30-BB46-5BEA21163563.jpeg
Views: 6884
Size:  340.5 KB

Random pics......gals having some bevies while the guys listened to the Jets and Oilers game, who knew it would be our last game for a while, and a round of dirty bananas that may have led to some full moon skinny dipping shenanigans ��
    Last edited by hey_mon; 03-15-2020 at 11:49 AM.
    ― Bob Marley